jdk/jdk repository transitions to Git, GitHub and Skara: September 5

Erik Helin erik.helin at oracle.com
Fri Sep 4 10:41:19 UTC 2020

Hi all,

just a final reminder that the jdk/jdk Mercurial repository [0] and the
jdk/sandbox Mercurial repository [1] are transitioning to Git, GitHub
and Skara on September 5 (i.e. *tomorrow*). The Mercurial jdk/jdk [0]
and jdk/sandbox [1] repositories will be made read-only approximately
10PM PT on September 4 (i.e. *today*). We hope to have the Git
repositories jdk [2] and jdk-sandbox [3] open for contributions on
September 5, we will send out an e-mail when they are ready.

Please see previous e-mails [4][5] for more information about the
transition.

As always, feel free to send an e-mail to skara-dev at openjdk.java.net if
you have any questions!

Thanks,