OpenJDK Contributions

Joe Darcy joe.darcy at oracle.com
Tue Sep 8 16:34:55 UTC 2020

Hello,

Note that jdk-dev is not generally used for reviews. The subject line
"OpenJDK Contributions" could cover an extremely broad range of topic.
The strong convention is to use the bug number and summary in the
subject line directed to the appropriate area alias, which would be
core-libs-dev for both of these bugs.

-Joe