jdk/jdk repository transition to Git, GitHub and Skara is done

Lindenmaier, Goetz goetz.lindenmaier at sap.com
Thu Sep 10 13:15:01 UTC 2020

Hi,

We had understood the mercurial jdk/jdk becomes a read-only
_mirror_ of the git openjdk/jdk.

Was this a misunderstanding, or are there still some technical
things to resolve?  So far, we saw no changes in mercurial jdk/jdk
after the transition.  (We are not yet done moving our
infrastructure to git.)

Best regards,
  Goetz