Classparser API

Florian Weimer fweimer at redhat.com
Tue Sep 22 19:38:42 UTC 2020

* Robert Scholte:

> I don't think that the ASF process itself is the problem, but in our
> case it is the numbers:

> - ~100 individual release roots (Maven, plugins, libraries)
> - 72h voting period
> - every release requires 3 positive votes of Maven PMC members
>
> This combined with the low number of active committers means we must
> carefully pick when and what to release.

What do you do for security fixes?  Isn't that pretty much the same
situation, except that you have less lead time and can't plan as well in
advance?

Thanks,
Florian
--
Red Hat GmbH, https://de.redhat.com/ , Registered seat: Grasbrunn,
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Brian Klemm, Laurie Krebs, Michael O'Neill