jpackage does not include extra files from app-image when creating Debian package?

Michael Hall mik3hall at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 14:37:43 UTC 2021

> On Feb 27, 2021, at 5:51 AM, Tobias Oelgarte <tobias.oelgarte at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> That isn't helpful at all. All i get is either the URL jrt:/<modulename> or null, but not the installation directory or something similar.
>> System property? java.home, java.launcher.path, java.library.path, java.class.path
>>

> java.library.path is a list of paths pointing outside of the application directory. For example: '/usr/java/packages/lib:/usr/lib64:/lib64:/lib:/usr/lib’

Andy’s suggestion seems good.

OSX
java.library.path=/Users/mjh/HalfPipe/HalfPipe_jpkg/outputdir/HalfPipe.app/Contents/app:/Users/mjh/HalfPipe/HalfPipe_jpkg/outputdir/HalfPipe.app/Contents/MacOS:/Users/mjh/wekafiles/native

Is all internal to the application. I notice it includes app. I’m not quite sure how it picks up the wekafiles/native.