New candidate JEP: 415: Context-Specific Deserialization Filters

Peter Firmstone peter.firmstone at zeus.net.au
Fri May 7 22:24:13 UTC 2021

Roger,

Can we make properties specified from the command line immutable?

So code can't switch it back on again.  It's not much good if code can
change a property, there will be no SecurityManager to prevent it from
doing so in future.

Not trying to sandbox, just want to keep the security holes closed.

Thanks,

Peter.