[External] : AW: Resigning as PowerPC/AIX Port Project Lead

Andrew Dinn adinn at redhat.com
Thu May 13 09:32:17 UTC 2021

Hi Volker, Dalibor et al,

I'd very much like to second and amplify Dalibor's message. Integration
of the PowerPC/AIX Port into OpenJDK paved the way for subsequent
merging of the AArch64 port. The smoothness of that latter integration
is clear evidence of how good and how thorough a job Volker and his team
did.

Many thanks for all your hard work, Volker!

regards,

Andrew Dinn
Red Hat Distinguished Engineer
Red Hat UK Ltd
Directors: Michael Cunningham, Michael ("Mike") O'Neill