CFV: New JDK Committer: Julian Waters

Doerr, Martin martin.doerr at sap.com
Wed Nov 2 14:19:04 UTC 2022

Vote: yes

Best regards,
Martin

Von: jdk-dev <jdk-dev-retn at openjdk.org> im Auftrag von erik.joelsson at oracle.com <erik.joelsson at oracle.com>
Datum: Mittwoch, 2. November 2022 um 14:50
An: jdk-dev at openjdk.org <jdk-dev at openjdk.org>
Betreff: CFV: New JDK Committer: Julian Waters
I hereby nominate Julian Waters to JDK Committer.

Julian Waters is an independent OpenJDK contributor who has so far
contributed 21 changes [3] to the JDK project. The changes are spread
over several different areas, but I'm mostly familiar with the build
work, where I've seen several good code cleanliness improvements from
Julian.

Votes are due by Wednesday 2022-11-16 7:50am PT.

Only current JDK Committers [1] are eligible to vote on this nomination.
Votes must be cast in the open by replying to this mailing list.

For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [2].

Erik Joelsson

[1] https://openjdk.org/census
[2] https://openjdk.org/projects/#committer-vote
[3]