yield return based on Coroutines

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Mon Aug 28 09:12:51 UTC 2023

This looks fun! It's probably best to bring this to loom-dev. In its
archives you'll find several discussions about generators as several
people have been interested in that topic. Even when thread confined,
the main concern has been that exotic control flow yields leads to
surprising behavior with many of the existing constructs, e.g. in your
example think about behavior with finally blocks, try-with-resources,
locks, ... when the iterator is not fully consumed.

-Alan