Re: CFV: New JDK Committer: Zdeněk Žamberský

Jesper Wilhelmsson jesper.wilhelmsson at oracle.com
Mon Jul 10 10:46:26 UTC 2023

Hi Thomas,

This is not a vote in any direction.

I looked through the contributions linked in [2] and to me the list seems a bit on the thin side to motivate a Committer vote. Zdeněk is clearly an active contributor, so there's no problem on that part, but I would expect to see some more changes that show an in-depth understanding of the complexity of the area and more changes in actual code.

Please consider withdrawing this nomination.

I'd be happy to support a future nomination once Zdeněk has built up a history of 8+ significant changes.

Thanks,
/Jesper