New candidate JEP: 451: Prepare to Disallow the Dynamic Loading of Agents

Jack Shirazi jacks at fasterj.com
Tue May 16 15:36:17 UTC 2023

Thanks, "These warnings aim to prepare users for a future release which
disallows the dynamic loading of agents by default" is pretty clearly
deprecating frictionless agent loading. The non-goal part is the attach
API, not agent loading.

I understand the motivation, and have listed multiple reasons why I feel
they are insufficient. But again, I'm happy to accept that my opinion
may be the minority, or may be the majority. I'm saying let's try to
find out