New candidate JEP: 459: String Templates (Second Preview)

David Alayachew davidalayachew at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 18:13:41 UTC 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your response!

Very insightful, especially about the 3 months and stabilization. Makes a
lot more sense how the 2 rounds of preview became the norm. That definitely
answers my question.

Also, I appreciate you putting in linking tags like that. That makes these
JEP's easier to talk about and dissect. Some of them can be very content
dense (like the JEP 12 lol). The more linking tags, the better.

Thank you for your time and help!
David Alayachew