JavaNativeFoundation framework on arm macOS

Alan Snyder javalists at cbfiddle.com
Mon Oct 23 20:22:04 UTC 2023

I was pleasantly surprised to discover that macOS 14/arm contains the JavaNativeFoundation framework.

It had been missing on early releases of macOS/arm, which was a major PITA.

For documentation purposes, I would like to determine when JNF reappeared on macOS/arm, but I don’t have any earlier releases handy.

If you have an earlier release, could you check for the existence of this framework and report the results?
Reply directly to me and I will summarize the results.

Look for the directory /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaNativeFoundation.framework

Thanks!