Does OpenJDK publish a changelog?

Baesken, Matthias matthias.baesken at sap.com
Wed Feb 14 08:16:58 UTC 2024

> I believe I am suffering the effects of this bug https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8303465

Hi Graham , the change related to JDK-8303465 is in jdk21, you can see it on the github repo of jdk21u :

https://github.com/openjdk/jdk21u/commit/ac41c030030c3d31815474c793ac9c420c47e22c

The change was in jdk21 from the start (first release / GA );  otherwise you would see the  update release number in the backports part of  https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8303465  .

Best regards, Matthias