Question: Checking the program code signature at startup.

Freedom Dev freedom1b2830 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 20:30:55 UTC 2024

I want my java installation to run only signed jar files (the
certificate and signatures are stored in a separate manifest file which
is located in META-INF)
I don't want to do code checking using console utilities
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/deployment/jar/signindex.html
I want the signature to be checked when loading a class from a jar file;
in the case of an unsigned/modified class, a type of SecurityException
will be thrown.

Please tell me where to subscribe to the mailing list (email list) for
java users?