CFV: New JDK Committer: Sendao Yan

Yi Yang qingfeng.yy at alibaba-inc.com
Tue Sep 3 08:28:55 UTC 2024

I hereby nominate SendaoYan (sendaoYan[1]) to JDK Committer.
Sendao has authored 36 PRs[2] to the OpenJDK, most of these PRs are fix the testcases bugs
or make the testcases more robustness, and most of them are non-trivial changes.
Sendao works at Alibaba as compiler test engineer, and he also as an Eclipse AQAvit community commiter[3].
He has shown a keen interest in quality assurance and I'm sure he will continue to add valuable improvements to the OpenJDK
Votes are due by 23:59 UTC on September 17, 2024
Only current JDK Committers [4] are eligible to vote on this nomination. Votes must be cast in the open by replying to this mailing list.
For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [5].
Best Regards,
Yi Yang
[1] https://github.com/sendaoYan/ <https://github.com/sendaoYan/ >
[2] https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pulls?page=1&q=is%3Apr+author%3ASendaoYan+is%3Aclosed+label%3Aintegrated+-label%3Abackport <https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pulls?page=1&q=is%3Apr+author%3ASendaoYan+is%3Aclosed+label%3Aintegrated+-label%3Abackport >
[3] https://accounts.eclipse.org/users/speacher <https://accounts.eclipse.org/users/speacher >
[4] https://openjdk.org/census <https://openjdk.org/census >
[5] https://openjdk.org/projects/#committer-vote <https://openjdk.org/projects/#committer-vote >