Review request for JDK-7179353: try-with-resources fails to compile with generic exception parameters

Andrew Hughes gnu.andrew at redhat.com
Wed Jun 12 08:52:10 PDT 2013

----- Original Message -----
> On 10/06/13 11:22, Andrew Hughes wrote:

Many thanks for taking the time to look into it.  I know it's a fairly minor
thing, but it makes things a little awkward for those of us outside Oracle.

> Vicente.

Thanks again,
--
Andrew :)

Free Java Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. (http://www.redhat.com)

PGP Key: 248BDC07 (https://keys.indymedia.org/)
Fingerprint = EC5A 1F5E C0AD 1D15 8F1F  8F91 3B96 A578 248B DC07