[7u communication] Request to create 7u40 stabilization forests

John Coomes John.Coomes at oracle.com
Mon Jun 24 18:14:28 PDT 2013

Seán Coffey (sean.coffey at oracle.com) wrote:
> Mandy,
>
> ops team are aware of the issue and investigating. Hope to get an update
> from them shortly.

Due to a configuration error on the server, the normal auto-push from
jdk7u/jdk7u40-dev-gate/* to jdk7u/jdk7u40-dev/* went to an incorrect
destination.  That has been corrected, and the last push (by Abhijit)
to each of

	jdk7u40-dev-gate
	jdk7u40-dev-gate/corba
	jdk7u40-dev-gate/jaxp
	jdk7u40-dev-gate/jaxws
	jdk7u40-dev-gate/jdk

was rolled back on the servers.  Abhijit will redo his push later
tonight, and then jdk7u40-dev will be open for normal business.
Look for push notifications from Abhijit.

-John