Review Request for 7116993 (warning cleanup java.applet)

Brandon Passanisi brandon.passanisi at oracle.com
Thu Dec 1 13:14:38 PST 2011

I'll withdraw this review request as I was notified by Xiomara that
someone else has been working on java.applet.  I had sent an e-mail to
the alias yesterday about taking on java.applet though.  Luckily, there
aren't many warnings in java.applet.

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Brandon Passanisi | Principle Member of Technical Staff

Oracle Java Standards Conformance