JDK8 Warnings Cleanup Day (WCD)

Xiomara Jayasena xiomara.jayasena at oracle.com
Thu Dec 1 20:51:52 PST 2011

A huge thanks to all of you who participated!!

This was indeed a fun undertaking. I am sending this e-mail to delineate the working time frames of the JDK8 Warnings Cleanup Day.  Of course, I know that work still continues in many areas, so please continue those efforts.

I believe we have most names in the wiki for the project [1] but if you are working on fixing warnings in the next couple of days then please send me your name (no need to send message to the entire alias :-) )

Thanks again!

-Xiomara

[1] http://wikis.sun.com/display/OpenJDK/JDK8+Warnings+Cleanup+Day