Review Request: Warnings cleanup in sun.management and its subpackages

Mandy Chung mandy.chung at oracle.com
Wed Dec 7 09:48:42 PST 2011

On 12/7/2011 8:12 AM, Kurchi Hazra wrote:
> Hi Mandy,
>
>    I ran the jdk_land and jdk_management tests from jdk/test folder
> with and without my changes. I get 8 failures. Is this normal?

I haven't run the latest jdk8 tests lately.  There has been works to
improve the test reliability that I think the default test set should
pass.  But I believe there is some test reliability issue with a few
management tests using a hardcoded port etc that should have been
excluded in the ProblemList.

Can you send me the test logs?  I'll have to take a look.

Mandy