Is there any way to test run jcheck if you don't have commit rights?

pranav bhat pranav.bhat at oracle.com
Thu Dec 22 10:49:24 PST 2011

Hello,

Not sure if this is the right ML to ask this question but I thought I'd
give it a try:

Is there anyways to kind of "test run" jcheck to see if your changeset
will be accepted for format / file permissions (eg: Reviewed-by:,
Contributed-by: tags, files should not have executable bit set etc) if
it were to be actually pushed especially when you don't have any
commit/push rights on any forest?

I haven't been here long enough and hence this might be a very trivial
question. I apologize in advance. :-)

Thanks,
- Pranav