[8u-communication] JDK 8u20 released today!

Seán Coffey sean.coffey at oracle.com
Tue Aug 19 19:21:02 UTC 2014

I'd like to announce that JDK 8u20 has become available for download
today [0]. Thanks to all those who have contributed towards it.

OpenJDK 8u20 source code is available via the 8u20 stabilization forest
[1].  I plan to update the OpenJDK 8u project page with latest status and to
also ask the OpenJDK ops team to mark the 8u20 forests as read-only.

If you're packaging this release, it could be useful to let subscribed
members know about it via communication on this mailing list. Please
continue to contribute fixes back to the jdk8u-dev forest [2] which is
already gathering changes for the next non-CPU JDK8u release.

Regards,
Sean.

[0] http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
[1] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8u/jdk8u20/