[8u20]: Request for approval - 8035394: PPC64: Make usage of intrinsic dsqrt depend on processor recognition.

Vladimir Kozlov vladimir.kozlov at oracle.com
Mon Feb 24 22:07:10 UTC 2014

Sean,

We thought about requesting approval for pushing directly from
ppc-aix-port/stage into jdk8u/jdk8u-dev/ because changes were
extensively tested and also they have jdk changes.

But you may be right. Lets push it, when it is ready (passed all
internal reviews/evaluations), into Hotspot's repo first jdk8u/hs-dev/.
Do PIT testing and let Alejandro request usual approval for 8u20. Less
work for me :)

Thanks,
Vladimir