[8u20] request for review and approval to backport JDK-8043186, JDK-8029800 and JDK-8030726

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Mon Jun 2 20:15:48 UTC 2014

Almost approved: I leave the final call to Sean.

The problem is in line 42 of the test in question:

   42         "-overview", "SRC_DIR + FS + overview.html", "-use", "-top", "\u0130{@docroot}TOP TEXT", "-d", BUG_ID, "-sourcepath",

Although the changes made by Jan are OK/approved, the line of code
contains a different error which renders the test somewhat useless :-(
Specifically, the string

"SRC_DIR + FS + overview.html"

should always have been the expression

SRC_DIR + FS + "overview.html"