[8u-dev] RFA for backport of JDK-8183504: 8u131 Win 10, issue with wrong position of Sogou IME popup

Sreeprakash Sreedharan sreeprakash.s at oracle.com
Wed Nov 29 10:36:34 UTC 2017

Hi,

May I get the approval for backport of 'JDK-8183504: 8u131 Win 10, issue with wrong position of Sogou IME popup' to jdk8u-dev.

Main Bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8183504

JDK10 review thread: http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/awt-dev/2017-October/013155.html

JDK10 changeset: http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk/rev/fd3c961a89ec

Changes were not applied cleanly and jdk8u-dev review has been done in a separate thread.

Jdk8u webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ssreedharan/8183504/jdk8u-dev/webrev.01/

Jdk8u review thread: http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/awt-dev/2017-November/013391.html

I have tested out all the relevant Swing and AWT JTREG tests.

Also, ensured that there are no failures related to this on JPRT (both west and Stockholm) Queues.

Regards,

Sreeprakash