[8u] RFR 8200400: Allow Sasl mechanisms to be restricted

Weijun Wang weijun.wang at oracle.com
Thu Aug 15 01:56:16 UTC 2019

Oops, I take a look at your fix and realized I had a typo in java.security in my original fix. You might want to use the correct names from the beginning.

I filed a bug at

   https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8229767.
   Typo in java.security: Sasl.createClient and Sasl.createServer

   "The 2 method names appear in the description of the security property "jdk.sasl.disabledMechanisms". The names should be `Sasl.createSaslClient` and `Sasl.createSaslSever`".

This is not a code review. I don't know the policy of jdk8u repos.

Thanks,
Max