[8u] RFA 8204142: AWT hang occurs when sequenced events arrive out of sequence in multiple AppContexts

Aleksey Shipilev shade at redhat.com
Mon Feb 25 16:16:26 UTC 2019

On 2/25/19 5:01 PM, Andrew Hughes wrote:
> As I said previously [0], can you please wait until the fix version is updated [1] before pushing
> more fixes? This is creating a bunch of issues with a fix version of 'openjdk8u' which will have
> to be fixed again later.

I don't see that as the problem. The time we win testing pushed patches ahead of time is larger than
the time we need to spend fixing the versions after ops@ react. Even assuming hgupdater would not do
this for us, and we would need to do it by hand. I volunteer to rewrite Fix Versions myself, if it
comes to that :)

-Aleksey