JBS Filters for JDK update work

Aleksey Shipilev shade at redhat.com
Thu Feb 28 20:05:48 UTC 2019

On 2/27/19 3:34 PM, Langer, Christoph wrote:
> after putting some more efforts into my issue filters for jdk-updates projects, here is a current
> list of the available ones. It might be of value to some folks… As always: You need to be logged
> in to JBS, otherwise these won’t work.
Yes, so people complain (at least to Christoph and me) about the need to have a login to execute
complex JIRA queries. It is minor nuisance for OpenJDK Authors/Committers/Reviewers, but outsiders
are completely deprived of looking at those reports.

What can we do about that? We can dump the filter outputs regularly. For example, see filter-* here:
  https://builds.shipilev.net/backports-monitor/

-Aleksey