[8u] RFR: 8266929: Unable to use algorithms from 3p providers

Alexey Bakhtin alexey at azul.com
Thu May 13 10:48:07 UTC 2021

Hi Dan,

I think regeneration of the oidTable could lead to a performance issue in the case of multiple signed jars and/or custom security providers. Backport of JDK-8242151 [1] enhancement could help here as it collects most of the known OIDs. The oidTable will be regenerated if the requested algorithm is implemented in the custom provider only.

Regards
Alexey