[jdk8u-dev] RFR: 8130895: Test javax/swing/system/6799345/TestShutdown.java fails on Solaris11 Sparcv9

Severin Gehwolf sgehwolf at openjdk.java.net
Mon Jun 13 08:32:58 UTC 2022

@ktakakuri Unfortunately, the OpenJDK wiki is offline at the moment due to an ongoing migration. Our wiki page explains this. In a nutshell, clean backports don't need a separate review. So in your case only maintainer approval is needed. That's what the label process described above is for. Only modified patches need a review. I take it you've run tests on relevant platforms and have seen no regressions?