[jdk8u-dev] RFR: 8283277: ISO 4217 Amendment 171 Update

Andrew John Hughes andrew at openjdk.org
Thu Jan 5 02:39:59 UTC 2023

On Fri, 2 Dec 2022 13:33:24 GMT, Dmitry Cherepanov <dcherepanov at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Please review the currency data update (ISO 4217 Amendment 171 Update)
>
> CurrencyData.properties - conflict in copyright year
> ValidateISO4217.java - conflict in copyright year and bug id list
> tablea1.txt - conflict in FILEVERSION
> LocaleDataTest.java - conflict in bug id list
>
> Testing: jdk/test/java/util/Currency and jdk/test/sun/text/resources passed

Backport looks good to me, just a few adjustments for metadata and header differences.

Looks like the bug already has approval, so can we get this integrated please? I'd like to follow it up with the remaining data updates, including the recent Croatian adoption of the Euro, and include them with the security bundle for the upcoming release.