JDK 9 Sandbox Development Forest

Chris Hegarty chris.hegarty at oracle.com
Tue Dec 16 11:01:01 UTC 2014

On 16 Dec 2014, at 10:55, Wang Weijun <weijun.wang at oracle.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the answers.
>
> I also noticed that in order to disable jcheck hooks locally, I'll have to add
>
> [hooks]
> pretxnchangegroup.jcheck=
> pretxncommit.jcheck=
>
> to every repo. Is there a simpler way?

Disabling jcheck is quite common for anyone working in non main-line projects. I just disable the pre commit hooks in my ~/.hgrc, and run it manually when needed.

I would like to propose a laxify branches option for the jcheck configuration, at some point. If the sandbox turns out to be useful. Then each branch can laxify jcheck as needed, and continue to get tab and whitespace checking.

-Chris.