RFR: Hole for alternative plugin implementation

Mario Torre neugens.limasoftware at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 00:16:29 PST 2014

Hi David,

In general I fully agree with you, but in this specific case I would
go for it nevertheless, since this is meant as a replacement for the
plugin (oh which none exist).

I think it make sense to have the Free plugin in OpenJDK so that
anyone can benefit and not just IcedTea derived distribution.

The only alternative I see is to make a proper plugin API, do you
think this would be a better option?

Cheers,
Mario

--
pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA  FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF

IcedRobot: www.icedrobot.org
Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/
Read About us at: http://planet.classpath.org
OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/