RFR: CODETOOLS-7901044: Add next/prev links to navigate between diffs

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Mon Oct 13 22:20:33 UTC 2014

Bengt,

There may be problems with the latest version of webrev.

Eric McCorkle is reporting syntax errors from his version of ksh.

  patch cdiffs udiffs sdiffs frames old new
src/jdk.javadoc/share/classes/com/sun/tools/javadoc/SeeTagImpl.java
                 ../../tl/make/scripts/webrev.ksh[2241]:
build_old_new[1714]: build_old_new_mercurial[1666]: [: : arithmetic
syntax error

-- Jon