PriorityQueue

Martijn Verburg martijnverburg at gmail.com
Thu May 14 18:11:14 UTC 2015

Hi Brett,

You can ask over at adoption-discuss about process, build etc. It is the
case at times where doing the work to produce a patch is just a starting
point for a discussion (it can be easier to discuss concrete code rather
than abstract ideas).  One of the key things would be to have one of the
core committers of jdk9 and/or core-libs respond on this thread as well
(see jdk9 & core-libs membership at  http://openjdk.java.net/census#members).
Also I'd search the archives for any previous discussions on this topic
(possibly under core-libs as well).

Cheers,
Martijn