java launcher option -d32/-d64

Martin Buchholz martinrb at google.com
Tue Sep 20 22:48:22 UTC 2016

At Google we found that -d32/-d64 was useful for maintaining fat binaries
during a 32-bit to 64-bit transition, and we had local patches to enable
that for Linux.  But we've left 32-bit behind and there's probably not
enough interest out there to support this mode of operation for openjdk,
and certainly not just for Solaris.