Use of javc --release option with JavaFX

Jan Lahoda jan.lahoda at oracle.com
Fri Oct 6 12:31:35 UTC 2017

Hi,

for --release <= 8, the historical data used by --release contain class
for the default javac bootclasspath for OpenJDK, which does not include
JavaFX.

For --release >= 9, this will probably need to be different (currently,
--release 9 is supposed to include JavaFX if JavaFX is in the runtime
image).

Jan