Adding Jemmy v3 to https://adopt-openjdk.ci.cloudbees.com/view/OpenJDK%20code-tools/

Patrick Reinhart patrick at reini.net
Tue May 8 19:56:13 UTC 2018

Hi everybody,

I updated the webrev using the suggested names and version. Also the
code compiles without any Javadoc errors now and there is only one
remaining Test failing here using Xvfb.

Any ideas or hints?

org.jemmy.TimeoutExpiredException: State 'text() equals 'Now press the
field', text() = 'ow press the idlef'' has not been reached in 1000
milliseconds
    at org.jemmy.timing.Waiter.ensureState(Waiter.java:83)
    at org.jemmy.input.TextImpl$1.run(TextImpl.java:76)
    at org.jemmy.action.Action.execute(Action.java:48)
    at
org.jemmy.action.ActionQueue$ActionRecord.execute(ActionQueue.java:165)
    at org.jemmy.action.ActionQueue$1.run(ActionQueue.java:63)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[ERROR] Tests run: 5, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
10.394 s <<< FAILURE! - in org.jemmy.swt.PushButtonTest
[ERROR] type(org.jemmy.swt.PushButtonTest)  Time elapsed: 6.967 s  <<<
FAILURE!
org.jemmy.JemmyException: Action 'typing text "Now press the field"'
invoked through ActionQueue failed
    at org.jemmy.swt.PushButtonTest.type(PushButtonTest.java:106)
Caused by: org.jemmy.TimeoutExpiredException: State 'text() equals 'Now
press the field', text() = 'ow press the idlef'' has not been reached in
1000 milliseconds

-Patrick