RFR CODETOOLS-7902339: Handle different look and feels in JFileChooserOperator

Muneer Kolarkunnu abdul.kolarkunnu at oracle.com
Mon Oct 29 08:49:25 UTC 2018

Hi Shura,

Thanks for review, please see inline comments, updated webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~akolarkunnu/7902339/webrev.01/

Regards,
Muneer

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexandre (Shura) Iline
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2018 11:48 PM
To: Muneer Kolarkunnu <abdul.kolarkunnu at oracle.com>
Cc: jemmy-dev at openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: RFR CODETOOLS-7902339: Handle different look and feels in JFileChooserOperator

The JFileChooserOperator.java changes look great.

1. You can use @BeforeMethod even with data provider, it seems. There a seem to be a way to pass parameters to @BeforeMethod. Have you tried that?
>>> Done it, it really reduced lots of code duplication, done similar changes in JInternalFrameOperatorTest.java and JInternalFrameOperatorCloseTest.java tests also.
2. I am worried about hardcoding “Desktop” even in the tests. That would mean that Jemmy tests only works on English windows. Should we think of localization resource bundles for this case?
>>> Changed this to use API FileSystemView.getFileSystemView().getHomeDirectory().
3. Please bump minor version
>>> Done

Shura