Feature complete?

Paul Benedict pbenedict at apache.org
Tue Dec 1 15:06:49 UTC 2015

Personally, I am surprised that no one else from the EG has publicly
discussed or debated David's proposal. There are 10 people on the EG! It
would be nice to hear why and what the experts are for or against --
including the current Jigsaw design.

It's my current understanding that the "public does not guarantee
accessible" is similar to OSGi. Correct me if wrong, but it is similar
regarding the requirement to export packages, right? I would be interested
in knowing if people have the same critique about OSGi. With so many people
loving OSGi's accessibility model, why is it unacceptable for the JDK?
David, maybe you can speak to this too.

Cheers,
Paul