Exporting - the wrong default?

dalibor topic dalibor.topic at oracle.com
Mon Aug 1 10:40:39 UTC 2016

On 29.07.2016 16:55, David M. Lloyd wrote:
> On 07/29/2016 09:20 AM, dalibor topic wrote:
>>
>> Is it safe to assume that all potentially headache inducing Guns and
>> Bullets are always kept under lock in non-public classes?
>
> Of course, that's why we had non-public classes in the first place.

OK, let's assume that's correct for the deliberate headache instrument
hiding decisions made by all Java developers for the sake of the argument.

To balance that assumption out, please grant me an assumption as well:
Let's assume for the sake of the argument that not all Java developers
are experts all the time, and therefore some of them might sometimes
produce classes that could be abused as headache inducing Slings and
Stones.

Is it safe to assume that all such involuntarily headache inducing
Slings and Stones are also kept under lock in non-public classes?

cheers,
dalibor topic
--
<http://www.oracle.com> Dalibor Topic | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +494089091214 <tel:+494089091214> | Mobile: +491737185961

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Kühnehöfe 5 | 22761 Hamburg

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

<http://www.oracle.com/commitment> Oracle is committed to developing
practices and products that help protect the environment