javac, modular builds mixed with some gradle.

David Hill David.Hill at Oracle.com
Tue Aug 23 22:57:01 UTC 2016

On 8/23/16, 6:37 PM, Jonathan Gibbons wrote:
> David,
>
> Are you being affected by javac's long-standing policy of implicit compilation?
This is why I ask the list :-)
No, I was not aware of this behavior, but will play with it now.

Regardless of how I get there - I am pretty sure I need two "modules", one "real" one, and a test module - one that contains everything including the shim adapters.

thanks Jon.

Dave

--
David Hill<David.Hill at Oracle.com>
Java Embedded Development

"A man's feet should be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the world."
-- George Santayana (1863 - 1952)