Review Request: JDK-8160851: Remove old module-related options

Kevin Rushforth kevin.rushforth at oracle.com
Fri Aug 26 23:17:21 UTC 2016

Hi Mandy,

How soon were you thinking to push this to 9-dev? Until we change JavaFX
to use the new options, which is planned to go into our dev repo on
Monday for the following week's promoted build (b135) so if you push the
changes to jdk9/dev before build 135 is promoted, it will break JavaFX.

The following is tracking the FX changes:

-- Kevin