Re: [9] RFR 8134487:updated sun/security/ssl/StatusStapling/* to work with modules

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Wed Feb 17 15:40:17 UTC 2016

On 17/02/2016 09:57, Tim Du wrote:
> Sure. I am aslo updated java.base/sun/security/testlibrary to
> test/java/security/testlibrary/ , so that keep the testlibrary files
> could be reused by other tests. Re-generate the latest webrev is
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~tidu/8134487/webrev.03/ , Thanks.
Are there other tests that uses this infrastructure that need to be
updated too? I'm seeing test failures with other Stapling tests and it
looks like they depend on CertificateBuilder and SimplerOSCPServer.
Would it be possible to run the jdk_security tests group to make sure
that everything is caught?