New EA builds, contains initial implementation of current proposals

Andrew Dinn adinn at redhat.com
Thu Jul 7 11:39:00 UTC 2016

On 06/07/16 19:36, Alan Bateman wrote:
> So please try it out. As always, the most valuable feedback is from
> those trying out the builds to migrate or modularize existing libraries
> and applications.

Thanks, Alan, I will try this out as soon as I can.

I'm currently trying to organize feedback on the proposed changes from
affected JBoss developers but it is taking some time to canvas views and
get the relevant devs to formulate a response. I am hoping you will
receive something within the next few days.

regards,

Andrew Dinn