New EA builds, contains initial implementation of current proposals

Malachi de Ælfweald malachid at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 16:01:21 UTC 2016

Here's the subset that appear to be out of date:

./technotes/guides/javadoc/whatsnew-1.4.2.html
./technotes/guides/io/fsp/zipfilesystemprovider.html
./technotes/guides/jmx/tutorial/lookup.html
./technotes/guides/jmx/examples/Lookup/jini/README
./technotes/guides/security/jaas/tutorials/GeneralAcnAndAzn.html
./technotes/guides/security/jaas/tutorials/GeneralAcnOnly.html
./technotes/guides/security/crypto/MyJCE.java
./technotes/guides/security/crypto/HowToImplAProvider.html
./technotes/guides/security/jgss/tutorials/LoginSample.html
./technotes/guides/security/jgss/tutorials/AcnAndAzn.html
./technotes/guides/security/jgss/tutorials/MoreToDo.html
./technotes/guides/security/jgss/tutorials/ClientServer.html
./technotes/guides/management/jconsole.html
./technotes/guides/troubleshoot/tooldescr.html
./technotes/guides/rmi-iiop/interop.html
./technotes/tools/windows/javah.html
./technotes/tools/windows/javadoc.html
./technotes/tools/windows/classpath.html
./technotes/tools/unix/javah.html
./technotes/tools/unix/javadoc.html
./technotes/tools/unix/classpath.html
./api/java/net/JarURLConnection.html
./api/java/net/URLClassLoader.html
./api/javax/xml/XMLConstants.html
./api/javax/tools/StandardJavaFileManager.html

Malachi de Ælfweald
http://www.google.com/profiles/malachid