RFR: 8177845: Need a mechanism to load Graal

Doug Simon doug.simon at oracle.com
Thu Apr 20 07:49:10 UTC 2017

> On 20 Apr 2017, at 00:31, Vladimir Kozlov <vladimir.kozlov at oracle.com> wrote:
>
> Doug,
>
> Can you point (link) particular code which needs to be reviewed? And what security issues could be?

I believe Chris had possible concerns with Services.initializeJVMCI() (at http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dnsimon/8177845/hotspot/src/jdk.internal.vm.ci/share/classes/jdk.vm.ci.services/src/jdk/vm/ci/services/Services.java.udiff.html). As previously stated, I can't see any security issues with this method which is why it doesn't check JVMCIPermission.

-Doug