Review Request: JDK-8173303: Add module-subgraph images to main platform documentation

Philip Race philip.race at oracle.com
Sun Mar 26 20:18:19 UTC 2017

123             "fontname", "DejaVuSans bold",

Even if this gets consumed only during the build environment
by some tool it supposes that string means something to
either the tool or the OS. Unless one of those parses "bold"
out of the string and interprets it as a style request then
I don't see this doing what you intend. It probably works on
Linux + Solaris but not anywhere else.

-phil.