jake -> jdk9/dev

Stephen Felts stephen.felts at oracle.com
Mon May 1 11:48:31 UTC 2017

I think this statement is very misleading.
As part of this "small changes", jdk.attach.allowAttachSelf will be set to false and everyone that has self-attaching agents will start failing.
So to repeat myself, I think that the Java community made it clear that this feature should not be included in JDK9.